Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Year of Whitney, Revisited

After the Fort Follies Grand Prix finished up August 24, 2013, I was spent. Emotionally, physically, mentally spent. I vowed for a year focused on what I felt was important in a fulfilled life, what I want to do with my life, and how I was going to accomplish these things This was fondly dubbed by my close friends as the Year of Whitney. I felt that in 2013, I had given too much and sacrificed my own sanity and stability of my relationships. 2013 was great- the Fort Follies began, I got my first pro contract with Colavita, and I led the charge with Fort Follies Grand Prix but none of that was sustainable with a full time job or helped pay the bills. What could I do that would be both exciting to go to work everyday and could create a future for me?

Read more herehttp://whitneyschultz.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-year-of-whitney-revisited.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors